Monday, June 29, 2009

Phoenix Trip

I was able to make a quick trip on Friday and Saturday to Phoenix. On Friday I was able to attend the Mesa temple and then a ballgame (the D-backs got killed by the Angels) and on Saturday I drove to Snowflake to visit the temple. I arrived in Twin at 2:10 am on Sunday just in time to catch a wink before my 6 am meeting. A crazy trip, but it was a blast!

We leave tomorrow for California where we'll catch a ballgame in Oakland (vs. Detroit) on Wed and then one in San Diego (vs. Colorado with fireworks) the following week. Somewhere in between the games we'll go to two amusement parks (Six Flags), visit family and friends, and attend a few more temples (Redlands and San Diego).

We love our family and friends who make our trips possible and fun! We look forward to seeing you----

Snowflake Temple

World Series Trophy!

Great Stadium



I slid down to the lower level after the 3rd inning and had a great seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment